From ideation to deployment, you get a chance to work on all the aspects; you get a total vision of the project. The journey towards leadership starts here.
- You will be working on the technology stack including Swift, iOS SDK, AVFoundationFramework, MLKit, AI, ARKit, and Metalkit among others.
- You will be working on various architectures such as MVC, MVVM, VIP, Singleton, Delegate, and Notification patterns.
- You will advise clients in the decision-making.
- You will work on exciting, complex, and meaningful projects implementing the best technology and product strategies.
- You will work closely with Project Managers and the Business Analysts who would be defining the features that are required in the system and would be mapping it for the future in terms of various user wireframes, diagrams, and documents.
- You’ll have to collaborate with the designers who would be creating the layouts including the use cases and flows into beautiful User Interfaces.
- You will be building the next generation of applications leveraging different frameworks including the iOS SDK, and tackling complex problems related to mobile platforms and large-scale backend infrastructure.
- While you are writing the applications, you will constantly monitor the quality of the created modules with the Quality Engineer working in your team.
- You would be considering the aspects of scalability, robustness, security in mind while writing the application.
- You will be working with the Quality Engineer with various stages and rounds of quality inspection including Automatic and manual End to End testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, A/B analysis, Accessibility Testing, Acceptance Testing as per the project requirements.
- Once the system is cleared internally, you would get it uploaded to the stores and constantly monitor the stats, user feedback, and make the system better based on that.
- You will get a defined set of tasks divided into weekly sprints so you can plan your days accordingly. Weekly team meetings would be there where you can discuss progress and blockers in your task-lists.
- Apart from coding, you might have some meetings with your team members and clients depending on the project.
Learning and Sharing
You ask, explore, learn, teach, and grow. You ask for help when required, you learn and collaborate to build amazing solutions, then you mentor your juniors, you become a leader. That’s what we expect.
- You will monitor and help other developers in their project and technology stack.
- You will be responsible for improving internal development processes.
- You will participate in Code and Architecture Reviews.
- Have a chance to pursue a leadership path, if desired. If you are looking for leading other developers and support their growth, we would love to know that.
- You will receive regular feedback on your work and would be giving the same to the team of open-minded people who would always have your back.
- We have a dedicated team for Research and Development, you can rely on them whenever you need an extra pair of eyes while working on the complexities and you can contribute and develop your skills in different directions.
- You will get rewarded in terms of monetary prizes, dinner/lunch coupons, and sponsored trips with your friends and family as part of our Rewards and Recognition Program.
- You will be part of sessions and meetings with your team and cross-team to discuss the innovations, ideas, and top engineering and behavioral practices.
- You will be mentored one-one and in groups for life skills like communication, leadership, and management. You would be given chances to put these skills into practice.
Have Some Fun
You grow when you start focusing on your physical and mental health. You contribute your best. To make sure you are at your best, here is what you will get when you join Space-O.
- When there is a break in between your tasks, you can try your hands on Table Tennis or any of the other games available in our dedicated game zone.
- Join your friends in the Friday Fun activities and win amazing prizes.
- Celebrate all the festivities to the fullest because we love celebrations.
- Show your fun side on the team and company-wide trips.
- Summon the sportsman within you and join the Space-O team in various sports tournaments like Cricket.
- Rejuvenate yourselves with Rejuvenation Week where the Space-O team takes a week off every year on top of paid leaves.
Who Shall Apply?
If you strive to craft amazing experiences for your user and take pride in the applications you build, we want you on the team! Whether you are an experienced iOS developer but new to the Photo/Video domain or an expert in the Photo/Video domain, you can apply. Check if your skills match with the following to identify if you can be a good fit for our team.
If you are new to the Photo/Video domain, you must have the following skills:
- Passion to solve real-life problems through developed applications.
- Strong knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch framework, and cocoa touch static library.
- Extensive knowledge of various extensions (e.g Widgets, AudioKit, Keyboard, CallKit, Message, iMessage).
- Experienced in UX Design, can translate concept design into a user interface on mobiles like iPhone and iPad.
- Knowledge of provisioning, distributing, and submission in Appstore Connect.
- Familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions.
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines and App Store.
- Web services Integration (synchronous, asynchronous).
- Local Notification, Push notification, App Group, JSON parsing, XML parsing.
- Familiarity with In-purchase app, Subscription, and cloud messaging.
- Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries (e.g. AFNetworking, SwiftyStoreKit).
- Should have Sound Knowledge of core Animations, Gesture, Core location.
- Database technology: SQLite, Coredata(migration), plist, NSUserdefaults.
- Experience in using version control and CI tools.
If you are an experienced photo/video application developer, you must have the following skills on top of everything that is listed above:
- Immense love for developing Photo/Video Editing iOS applications and a past experience working on it.
- Proficiency in AVFoundationFramework, MetalKit, MLKit.
- Hands-on experience in creating Photo and Video Editing tools such as Multi-video import, Video in Video, Filters, Stickers, Fonts, Speed, Adding/Removing Frames, and Music.
About Space-O Technologies
When selected, you not only join Space-O.
You get a career boost.
You join a company that has made 500+ photo/video applications iOS applications. In fact, these iOS applications are changing the lives of over 30 million users worldwide and have received funding of more than $1.2 billion. In Ahmedabad, you can consider Space-O as a pioneer and specialist in photo/video app development. On selected, your career boost because you will be working with the best iOS developers in the town.
Apply for iPhone App Developer – Photo/Video Specialist
Fill the information to schedule your interview.